Sunday 1 January 2017

Jalan-jalan makan angin ke Kuching, Sarawak

Kuching City Tour

Bila dapat peluang ke Kuching, Sarawak. Apa yang korang plan nak buat. Bagi saya 3 hari di bandar Kuching sudah mencukupi. Xsewa kereta pun xapa. y penting kalian menyewa hotel yang letaknya di tengah-tengah bandar Kuching.

I've been to Kuching for 3 times. The latest was last januari 2015 with my family. Personally I think I wouldn't spend more than 3 days in Kuchibg City coz there're not really many activities for city girl like me. But if you plan to rent a car & book a tour to Cultural Village, the National Park or other places you might need more than only 3 days.

To-Do Activities in Kuching, Sarawak

1) Visit local handicrafts shops
    (home accessories, clothes, paintings and
     plenty of tribal handicrafts)

2) Popular Sarawak Layer Cake

3) Enjoying Sunset Cruise (price range depends
    on the tour operators)

    *I saved a lot of money when I took 12 capacity boat instead of cruise
   *cruise may cost around rm80 and above
     while I managed to get rm38 boat tour.
    (for me the view is the same)

4) Local Museums
    Sarawak Museum (nearby Merdeka Palace
    Hotel is free of charge...Textile Museum too)


No comments:

Post a Comment